1. What do we use your information for?
As you make your purchase, your personal information such as your name, address and email address is collected as part of the buying and selling process. Said information may be used for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service (Your information assists us in providing you with customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (Your information, both public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company, without your consent with the exception of the express purpose of delivering the requested product or service)
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc)
2. How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes, but not the ones you eat.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser that, if given consent, enables the sites or service provider systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
4. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. However, this does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
5. Your Consent